Saturday 20 October 2012

I "HEART" FLARE JEANS




      The 70's disco image always stay in my heart. I love everything about 70's, the reflection mirror disco ball, the flare, chunky heels, the fur, the classic hat, the vintage crocodile leather bag and ruffle shirt.
       I love 70's so much, so I do little photo shoots that can reflect my personality style. As you see that I'm quite short to wear flare pants but I had a confidence boost up by my Oxford's heels( so I was 5 cm taller).
      Also to add little more vintage look, I got my silk black ruffle shirt, rabbit fur coat, wool hat and my favourite crocodile clutch.



 Wool Hat : from market.
 Ruffle Shirt: Burberry Prorsum
 Rabbit Fur Coat: Vintage
 Flare Jeans: No brand
 Crocodile Clutch: Crocodile Farm in Queensland
 Oxford Heels: COMME des GARCONS

Photograph By Cookied Fried







No comments:

Post a Comment